BALANCING LIFE & BUSINESS: SECRETS OF TIME MANAGEMENT
Get the most out of your time with these techniques for balancing work and life successfully.
- Outline your goals for the next few months and then break them down into monthly and weekly actions that will get you there.
- Create a daily “to do” list.
- Tackle the more challenging tasks first. Leave the easy stuff for later.
- Put everything on your calendar. You’ll keep track of responsibilities and also see if you’ve overcommitted. Be ambitious but realistic about what you can accomplish in a day.
- Allow 50% more time for each task than you think it will take. If you think a call will only be 30 minutes, allow 45. If you think your appointment may only take an hour, allow 90 minutes.
- We all over-schedule because we underestimate how much time we really need. Creating this “buffer” will keep you on track and also automatically reduce stress. Life-changing!
- Make note of new thoughts and to do’s as they come to mind. Written reminders prevent that momentary panic when you suddenly think, “What was I going to do? Who did I need to call?”
Be Picky — Learn to Say No
Ask yourself these important questions before putting something on your calendar:
- Can I eliminate it? You don’t have to say yes to everything. If it’s not something directly related to meeting a goal, skip it.
- Can I automate it? Free up your time from routine tasks like monthly bill paying that can be taken care of automatically. Whenever you save time, you make time for work goals and activities that are more productive.
- Can I delegate it? What can you ask family members to help with? Can you hire someone else to do things that take you away from what you want to do most?
Put more of your time into activities that will bring the greatest financial return. Spend more time on:
- Following up with customers
- Identifying customer needs and finding solutions
- Following up on potential leads and referrals
Spend less time on:
- Low-priority tasks others can help with
- Activities that don’t produce sales or growth for your team
Orders over $40 always ship free with Avon. Use code Welcome10 and save 10% off your order (1 time use)
#avon #shopavononline #sellavon #sellavononline #howtosellavon #howtosellavononline #shoponline #buyavon #buyavononline #beautyboss #workfromhome
Shop my e-store any time http://kbixler.avonrepresentative.com
Join this amazing Avon Family http://kbixler.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Find me On Social Media