50 WAYS TO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
Don’t get overwhelmed! pick a few things that will work for you and try it! you do not have to do all 50 things all at the same time!!
1. Set a goal to find at least 2 new customers every campaign.
- Use the “Power of 3” – Make 3 new contacts every day.
3. Comparison shop and be ready to give results to contacts.
4. Increase the number of brochures ordered by 10 every campaign. and make sure you give them all out!
5. Leave a brochure( or a few) at 1 or 2 new business every campaign.
6. Start a jewelry club – Especially for those who never buy make-up (then start putting make-up and skin samples with their orders).
7. Wear an Avon logo pin or shirt – It’s free advertisement to those who don’t know you are an Avon representation.
8. Have 1 product each campaign that is the campaign special – Hand out info and samples about it to every contact and offer a discount of 10% or 20% if they purchase it in that campaign.
9. Have a positive attitude – It sells.
10. Show pages from national magazines that feature news about Avon products.
11. Spray your brochures with fragrances.
12. Find helpers in businesses, churches, schools, etc. and reward them for taking orders for you.
13. Remember that “NO SOLICITING” usually does not mean the Avon lady. usually its vacuum people lol
14. Visit businesses with a basket of demos and make some deals!!!!
15. Pass our lumpy brochures out to businesses.
16. Stress the Avon unconditional 90 day guarantee.
17. If collecting money upfront is hard, just remind them if they go to pampered chef or Tupperware party they always pay upfront, carry receipts with you, and always offer e-store shopping
18.to instant delivery on colognes and ask business owners if you can leave a full bottle on their counter. Offer a special price to their customers who would like to purchase the bottle and reward the business owner.
19. Advertise a “NEW CUSTOMER SALE” – Choose 2 or 3 products each campaign and offer a special discount to the “FIRST-TIME” customers.
20. Have an “OLD-TIMERS” special – Offer a special discount, a free product or a free trial size to any regular customer who gets you a new customer.
21. Have a special raffle drawing for any customer who has a minimum $25.00 order.or set any amount you want
22. Have a “BUNNY SALE” for Easter – Offer 5% off every product that starts with the letter “B”.
23. Place business cards on every available bulletin board. Leave them on restaurant tables, in public restrooms(tape them on the back of the restroom stall), and tape them to public telephones.
24. Start a frequent buyer club, when a customer places 5 orders of $30 or more stamp a card and get a free gift when they hit the 5th one
25. Fill little baskets with samples and leave them in businesses with brochures.
26. Provide a business card holder and cards to any business owner who will allow you to place it in the counter.
27. Offer free gift wrapping for men customers.
28. keep records of birthdays and anniversaries. and send a card
29. Talk to every customer about fund-raising.
30. Leave cologne samples in beauty shops. Offer 1 free product to the owner for each 10 sold.
31. Have a home party!!! Offer an Avon gift certificate to the hostess.
32. Wear different Avon fragrances – when people ask which fragrance you are wearing – offer them a brochure, a business card and a sample. Get their contact info as well!
33. Watch all the Monthly Avon training video’s faithfully
34. Take Skin-So-Soft samples to any place and organization where workers are subject to bugs.
35. Put a sign in your car window and/or your yard that you sall Avon.
36. post on local sites (if allowed) – Especially clearance sales, special discounts, or introduction of new products.
37. If you want bigger sales, talk to your Upline Mentor – She’s been there and done that.
38. Have a garage sale – Set out samples, brochures, and extra products.
39. Give each customer an extra brochure and ask them to give them to family and friends.
40. Give a brochure and sample to every person behind the check-out counter.
41. Put books in day care centers.
42. Send letters to employers and managers of local businesses offering special holiday services.
43. Have an open house of Avon products during holiday seasons and offer free gift wrapping.
44. Offer an “AVON PARTY” at businesses during lunch hours.
45. Always carry a demo basket with you – Your customers will have friends visiting too.
46. Carry a “BARGAIN BASKET” – Purchase inexpensive products from outlet flyers and sell these to people who do not want to place an order. Also a good way to sell used “demos” or unwanted products that may accumulate.
47. Keep extra products on hand for people who may need a gift to give on the spur of the moment. Avon cookbooks make great wedding shower gifts.
48. Know your products!!!! Make brand comparisons and provide copies for your customers
49. Become an e-representative and get new customers on the internet.
50. Become an Avon Beauty expert via the free online training!
#avon #shopavononline #sellavon #sellavononline #howtosellavon #howtosellavononline #shoponline #buyavon #buyavononline #beautyboss #workfromhome
Shop my e-store any time http://kbixler.avonrepresentative.com
Join this amazing Avon Family http://kbixler.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start
Find me On Social Media
Would you like to Join our Dream Team?
Signing up takes just 5 min, go to www.startavon.com if asked for a refrence code use KBIXLER Kits start at just $25
I am Kim, I’m 36 years old
I remember my love of Avon products really started when i was somewhere around 11 or 12, in the 6th grade, I would sneak into my mothers makeup case and put on her eye liner and go to school, I would also wash it off when i got home from school. My Mother sold Avon and we loved when her orders came and we could smell everything!
in 2011 i Moved to Indiana from Upstate NY, i left all my family and friends in NY. I found me a few Avon Reps here and there but customer service was very lax. I wouldn’t get new books, when i’d call them and ask for new brochures i was told they had quit! I went through 3 representatives this way Enough was enough! I knew from my mothers experience that people can make decent income with Avon.
In Late February of 2014 I went online and signed up to be an Avon representative, I figured i’d just sell Avon to my co workers and a few friends to get my eyeliners on a great discount. Turns out i really enjoy being an Avon Representative, I will never tell a customer i quit because i couldn’t make money, I will work hard to make sure my team never has to tell anyone that as well
I have earned 2 fully paid Vacations from Avon Cancun Mexico in 2016
Paradise Island Bahamas in 2017
I have also earned some free nights in Orlando, and Nashville, and some great household items & Appliances
I am a wife and Mother, I have many hobbies as well like Gardening, Crocheting,
My True Passion is Avon, and Owning my Own Avon Business, I love helping others grow and earn with Avon
Avon has truly changed my life, it has made my life flexible, something we all want when we have children, it gave me the ability to be HOME with my children as well, I was able to leave my full time employment after just 1 year! I have not looked back since
If you think Avon may be a good fit for you Why not join my Team Now!